Old August 19th 04, 06:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Cox Robin Cox is offline

Default Off topic - Toyota Prius in London

"Agustin" wrote in message news
I hope this is not too much off-topic, but here goes:
Someone told me that the Toyota Prius owners do not pay the Ken
Livingstone tax, due to the hybrid nature of its motor.
Could anyone tell me if this is true or not?

I believe that, as an alternatively fuelled vehicle, it's exempt from the CC.

Also, I believe that City of Westminster give concessions on parking charges
to such vehicles.

Robin