Old August 19th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Melv Melv is offline

Default Getting off at euston Now where do we go?

Am taking the family on a day out next week from Coventry to London we will
be getting off at Euston ( I presume) What I need to know is first of all
how from there we get to Oxford st. I seem to recall last time I was there I
came out front doors went right and then left? Also from there (Oxford st)
where do I then go for all the attractions? Trafalgar square, Buckingham
palace etc. I hear they are in walking distance? Can anyone reccomend a good
site the ones I have ound dont have the info I require.
Thank you
Melv