Old August 19th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Off topic - Toyota Prius in London

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

The grant is now £700 and the Prius II drives very, very well. (I'm

talking
as someone who is thinking of getting one and not someone who's already
stuck with it!).

Very enviromentally sound, looks niceish from the outside but very

plasticy
and nasty interior IMO which is a shame as it spoils would could otherwise

be
a superb car.

B2003

I guess you pay your money and make your choices but I actually like the
driving area. All the features in the 7" touch screen and a completely
empty dash board. I think it looks cool - although I'm sure it's been done
so they can swing the steering wheel onto the other side for Europe and the
USA!