Old August 20th 04, 05:06 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Boscastle

Alfred Packer wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 20 Aug 2004:

"Sam Wilson" wrote in message
In article , David
Chorley wrote:

Oklahoma, USA has undergone its coolest summer since records began...
therefore we are subject to global cooling.

Therefore Oklahoma is subject to local cooling, not global cooling.
AIUI global warming doesn't mean that everywhere will get (or has got)
warmer but that the average temperature will rise.

its not just OK that has been cooler so has Texas.

And, I am told, Kansas/Missouri
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)