Old August 20th 04, 05:42 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Boscastle (global warming)

On 20 Aug 2004 09:46:45 -0700, (David Chorley)
wrote:

Firstly, Global warming is happening, beyond reasonable doubt. It is
also beyond reasonable doubt that the chief cause of this is human
production of CO2.

Bull****, correlation != causation.

Since all the activities of humanity do not, cumulatively, equal the
CO2 production of termites, I suggest we eradicate the termite
population.

Our kyoto loving chums are exceedingly silent on the issue of wildfires
stretching across several 1000 miles of chinese and indian coalfields.

Wildfires which have an annual CO2 output equivalent to the vehicular
traffic in North America.

greg

--
Es ist mein Teil - nein