Old July 28th 03, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

In message , Ian Jelf
writes
Ugliest: Wembley Central.
Smelliest: Wembley Central.
Most vandalised? Wembley Central.
Inaccessible? Wembley Central.

And the most frightening. I've only used it once (I posted to utl
about the experience). It still frightens me to think about it.

We went pass the station at the weekend on the bus. And my girlfriend
refused to believe Wembley Central was in use and it was a disused
station. To be honest the whole of Wembley is run down. Maybe when the
new stadium is built their will be more investment in the area.
--
CJG