Old August 22nd 04, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Lack of road markings in Kensington & Chelsea

"Robin May" wrote in message
.4...
"Piccadilly Pilot" wrote the following
in:

A number of people have referred to the "give way
to the right" method that is in force in parts of Europe,
Isn't it about time we had a similar "give way to the left"
rule in the UK?

Wouldn't that just be the reverse of a mini-roundabout?
If so, why not just have a give way to the right rule so
that unmarked junctions were treated as mini-roundabouts.

Why not just mark every junction?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped