Old August 22nd 04, 11:43 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Global warming (was Boscastle)

"John Mullen" wrote in message
"Terry Harper" wrote in message

They don't know why there is a recent divergence. They are postulating.
Man-made additions to the CO2 in the atmosphere did not suddenly start

in
the 1980s.

If the scientific mainstream (say 9 out of 10 scientists who study this

kind
of thing for a living), and also the article *you* chose to highlight your
argument, both disagree with you, please do tell why your opinion is
nonetheless right.

Personally I don't know a scientist who does disagree with me, and certainly
the published opinion in the Magazines of the Royal Society of Chemistry
does not support those hypotheses.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
75th Anniversary 2004, see http://www.omnibussoc.org/75th.htm