Old July 28th 03, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Dave is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

K writes
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:56:02 +0100, Dave
wrote:

K writes
Please be careful with your attributions - none of the words you quoted
were mine.

Well, it looked like they were from you - there were no indictaiopns
that you had quoted them.

No indications?!?!? Can you read?

Sorry for misquoting you but in your message you said

-----------quoted bit cut & pasted--------------------
The same obsession which runs parallel to claiming to be the "capital
city" and naming the county hall "City Hall" when GL isn't a city. It
has also spread to road signs where various places have been
omitted/deleted and replaced by compass-point London where the road
doesn't even lead to London or to a sensible approach route for the
signed part of London.
----------end of quoted bit

As you see, there are no marks preceding the lines to show it was a
quote.

There were no quote marks in the conventional Usenet sense, as it was
quoting from an article quite some way back. But it was clearly
referenced and marked. (In a similar fashion to how you did it above.)

Looking back at the thread I see that it _was_ a quote, so I once
again apologize for misquoting you.

Accepted.

--
Dave