Old August 22nd 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Off topic - Toyota Prius in London

Wow, I didn't know that. Another good reason to consider one.

http://www.westminster.gov.uk/roadsa...icvehicles.cfm

=====
The City of Westminster is committed to a cleaner environment and

therefore
allows electric vehicles to park free of charge during controlled hours on

Meter
and Pay & Display bays throughout the City.
=====

Thanks for that. I had a look at their web site but didn't see anything
straight away. Is a Hybrid car the same as an electric I wonder? TfL
doesn't think so (although they discount both).