Old August 23rd 04, 07:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default London's traffic problems solved

"Richard J." wrote in message
Martin Bienwald wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

Well, if you believe this site:
http://www.func-junc.co.uk/

I'm also sure he thinks he's never going to move,
never going to need something delivered or repaired,
and his waste is collected by little green men from
Mars - or why did he design roads completely
useless to anything higher than a car?

....such as ambulances and fire engines.

You need to understand that the author (in his own words) "is an idiot"

But his wife thinks he's a genius, and that's what counts.

Incidentally, the area of West Hampstead shown in the map has been
exceptionally quiet whenever I've been through there, with the exceptions of
West End Lane and Kilburn High Road.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped