Old August 23rd 04, 09:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Jones Neil Jones is offline

Default Reporting a dangerous bus driver?

"Channon" wrote in message
To which organisation would I report a bus driver for what I consider
dangerous driving?

I got on a 45 bus at the Chancery Lane end of Grays Inn Road on

Thursday
(19 Aug) and went towards Kings Cross. The driver cut up several
drivers while switching lanes and seemed to be challenging a Transit

van
(I don't know that the white van men were entirely blameless though)

and
later another white van further along. At the traffic lights before
turning right to go to the stop along the side of Kings Cross station,
the driver accelerated and drove diagonally while shouting something

at
the van driver to his right, and then slammed on the brakes while
laughing to himself.

Driving like this should be reported to the police, IMHO.

Neil