Old August 24th 04, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london,rec.travel.europe
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Passport to Pimlico - 2004 version?

In article , Roland
Perry writes
Except that the Home Office Immigration department has a list of people
who are in the country legally, so if you can reliably establish
someone's name, you can check it against that list.

I don't recall any scanning of EU passports at Waterloo last time I came
that way, and I don't think either Paris or Brussels did so either. And
I'm sure there was no scanning last time I used a ferry.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: