Old July 28th 03, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

In message , Joe Patrick
writes
My son bought a Priv Day Travelcard from Baker Street Tube station this
morning and it had 4 yellow arrows at the bottom? Could someone please
tell me what this means, or are all tickets being issued like this.
With a Staff Oyster, havent bought a normal ticket in months!

I went to East London last Friday from Harrow and my ticket had yellow
triangles on the bottom.
And when I returned on Sunday from East London the ticket I brought had
green triangles on. I have noticed that East London seems to have green
triangles. And North West green.
Do any other areas have different colours?
Do they mean anything?
Is it to identify the area the ticket was brought in for gate staff?

--
CJG