Old August 26th 04, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default Travelcard Peak/Off Peak

"richard" wrote in message
I'm going to London for the first time in a couple weeks. There's very
little price difference between a Peak Day TravelCard and an Off Peak Day
TravelCard, I'm not exactly sure though when one can be used and when one
can't. I can't find anywhere that lists when peak times are and when it;s
not possible to use my Off Peak Travelcard? can anyone give me an idea? or
is it better to just purchase the peak card?

I believe the offpeak one can't be used before 9.30, or on any mainline
train that arrives in London before that time.

Jonn