Old August 26th 04, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default New London floating cruise terminal

LarryLard wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 26 Aug 2004:

"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/3888261.stm

I wouldn't have thought the Thames at Greenwich was wide enough (or
deep enough) for cruise liners, but then I don't actually know how big
they are.

You already get some that come up and moor just downstream of Tower
Bridge; I've seen a couple moored there, most recently within the last
month.
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)