Old August 26th 04, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Travelcard Peak/Off Peak

richard wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 26 Aug 2004:

I'm going to London for the first time in a couple weeks. There's very
little price difference between a Peak Day TravelCard and an Off Peak Day
TravelCard, I'm not exactly sure though when one can be used and when one
can't. I can't find anywhere that lists when peak times are and when it;s
not possible to use my Off Peak Travelcard? can anyone give me an idea? or
is it better to just purchase the peak card?

Off-peak can be used any time at weekends, and any time after 09.30 on
weekdays, so unless you plan for an early start, get an off-peak!
--
Annabel - "Mrs Redboots"
(trying out a new .sig to reflect the personality I use in online forums)