Old August 26th 04, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Lack of road markings in Kensington & Chelsea

In article ,
Paul Weaver wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:47:30 +0100, Dave Newt wrote:

Because he's posting in "text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-7", which is a
Greek character set.

Whoops, sorry. Posted a few greek things in my past, shanged it to -1
which I think Windows has by default, albeit old and american (no euro)

-15 is the euro version ... if only this newsreader did charsets though !
I saw your postings as clear if they were in ASCII :-)

Nick
--
"And we will be restoring neurotypicality just as soon as we are sure
what is normal anyway. Thank you". -- not quite DNA