Old August 26th 04, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Lack of road markings in Kensington & Chelsea

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:48:57 +0000, Nick Leverton wrote:

In article ,
Paul Weaver wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:47:30 +0100, Dave Newt wrote:

Because he's posting in "text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-7", which is a
Greek character set.

Whoops, sorry. Posted a few greek things in my past, shanged it to -1
which I think Windows has by default, albeit old and american (no euro)

-15 is the euro version ... if only this newsreader did charsets though !
I saw your postings as clear if they were in ASCII :-)

I considered -15, but then figured someone might moan about windows
popping up an "you are reading an unauthorised post, if you wish to read
European messagese, please subscribe to 'Windows Plus', for only $49.99 a
year" or something.

You really should upgrade your newsreader. I'm not sure its wise to run a
"test" version thats 3 years out of date (is trn updated anymoroe,
apt-cache seems to think the latest version is 4.0-test76-8 or 3.6-17)