Old July 28th 03, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mike Bristow wrote the following in:

In article ,
Robin May wrote:
But the Routemaster still has the advantage of being liked more
than any other sort of bus.

ISTR that the number of passenger injuries (and deaths) for RMs
being very much higher than non-RMs (due in part to people jumping
on and off at every available opertunity).

That would create a few isolated cases of dislike, not a widespread
dislike.

So perhaps the friends and relatives of those killed would
disagree with your comment.

They might. But all I said was that the Routemaster is like more than
any other sort of bus, not that it is universally liked. All the people
I know (or at least all those I've discussed this with) have liked the
Routemasters more.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.