Old August 27th 04, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Zinckgraf Peter Zinckgraf is offline

Default Travelcard Peak/Off Peak

Hi there,

richard wrote:

I'm going to London for the first time in a couple weeks. There's very
little price difference between a Peak Day TravelCard and an Off Peak
Day TravelCard, I'm not exactly sure though when one can be used and
when one can't. I can't find anywhere that lists when peak times are
and when it;s not possible to use my Off Peak Travelcard? can anyone
give me an idea? or is it better to just purchase the peak card?

if you stay for more than one day, I'd consider buying a Visitor
Travelcard, which is available in various flavours and AFAIK does not
have any daytime restrictions.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...isitor-travelc
ard.shtml

CU,