Old August 27th 04, 04:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default More expensive for same journey?

In message , at 20:42:56 on Thu, 26
Aug 2004, Piccadilly Pilot remarked:
It does: but I think "what is the cheapest fare from HH to Newark?" should
elicit the cheapest possible fare even if that involves multiple tickets.

I suspect that most people faced with that question would not go the the
trouble of wading through the NFM to get the answer the intending purchaser
was wanting (but didn't actually ask for). The question would have to much
more tightly phrased than that.

Something like "What's the cheapest ticket combination you can sell me
to go from here to Newark and back, travelling today only, no break of
journey"?