Old August 28th 04, 01:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Oystercard picked from pocket

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:50:07 +0000, Christian Hansen wrote:

Do be cautious out there. Was traveling home on the number 1. I was talking
with a friend I saw on the bus, and as we went to get off at the Elephant, a
guy was standing in the middle of the exit. I excused myself and he moved and
we got off.

Only later did I realise that my Oystercard wallet was missing.

Hmm, is that a valid excuse. On the bus, inspector comes on, claim you had
a pre-pay oyster but it's been lifted.

Same with the tube.