Old August 28th 04, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Why does the X68 exist?

On 27 Aug 2004 14:49:03 -0700, (Rupert Candy)
wrote:

As a resident of West Norwood I'm delighted that someone thinks we're
important enough to merit an express bus service. But why has this
strange relic survived? I know the 68 was split in two a while ago,
but would be fascinated to hear if anyone knows more about the
history...

I understand that this was reviewed by London Buses and the view was
that the service was worth keeping.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk