Old July 28th 03, 10:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Thomas Covenant Thomas Covenant is offline

Default Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

In article , Richard J.
wrote:
Joe Patrick wrote:
My son bought a Priv Day Travelcard from Baker Street Tube station
this morning and it had 4 yellow arrows at the bottom? Could someone
please tell me what this means, or are all tickets being issued like
this. With a Staff Oyster, havent bought a normal ticket in months!

You've mentioned buying Priv tickets three times this evening. Does that
mean your privileges as a C2C driver extend to your family as well? If so,
how far -- wife, children, grandparents, wife's brother's nephew,... ?

My worry is:
What is a C2C driver doing with a Staff Oyster?

--
Thomas Covenant
Please reply to

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:05 +0100