Old August 30th 04, 07:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default UB8 to CR9

In message , Richard J.
writes

However, on the District I've quite often overtaken a stationary
Piccadilly e/b train at Barons Court. Is that a timing/regulation
point in addition to Hyde Park Corner? (Cue Steve!)

And right on cue... ;-)

No it's not, although the 25 mph limit into the 'pipe' towards Earls
Court can cause things to be a bit slow sometimes.

I've been very rarely there more than a minute unless something is
seriously going wrong.