Old September 1st 04, 07:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Luke Ross Luke Ross is offline

Default UB8 to CR9

Hi,

Dave Arquati wrote:

The mysterious express bus from Hillingdon: if it says "OT", it's the
Oxford Tube (Stagecoach); if it says "X90" it's the Oxford Buses
service, now called Oxford Espress (sic). Between the two of them, it's
quite a frequent service, but you've got a longish walk from Victoria
Coach Station to the railway station.

I'm not sure it's actually possible to buy tickets on either of those
coaches between Hillingdon and London. Mind you, I've never tried.

Both sell tickets between Hillingdon and London (I believe they get
subsidised to do so), and both will drop you off outside the main
Victoria rail station before continuing to the coach station.

Luke