Old September 1st 04, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
dwb dwb is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Paul Weaver wrote:
Riding my rather groovy OYbike (details to follow) up wood lane at
18:20 this evening, passed dozens of cars, vans, lorries, no problem,
then, just south of TVC, a double decker bus was blocking the lane. I
peers arround the right but there was no way I was going to chance
riding on the outside of the traffic facing those vehicles. Had to
get off and walk past the bus on the pavement.

I'm a bit confused, what exactly was the bus doing wrong?