Old September 1st 04, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Adrian Boliston Adrian Boliston is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message

Riding my rather groovy OYbike (details to follow) up wood lane at 18:20
this evening, passed dozens of cars, vans, lorries, no problem, then, just
south of TVC, a double decker bus was blocking the lane. I peers arround

the
right but there was no way I was going to chance riding on the outside of
the traffic facing those vehicles.....

It is not very clear what the problem is here. Was the bike/bus lane the
only lane in the direction you were travelling (ie a contra flow bike lane)?