Old September 1st 04, 09:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer Danny Colyer is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Richard J. wrote:
So you want to sack someone who returned your rudeness just because you
had to walk past a bus on the pavement. Grow up.

If I spoke in that manner to a potential customer then I would expect to
be sacked. Why should bus drivers be any difference.

Anyway, if a professional driver takes a motor vehicle into a mandatory
cycle lane that sounds like gross incompetence to me. In any job I
would expect employees to get at the very least a written warning after
demonstrating gross incompetence.

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/