Old September 2nd 04, 07:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
Riding my rather groovy OYbike (details to follow) up wood lane at 18:20
this evening, passed dozens of cars, vans, lorries, no problem, then, just
south of TVC, a double decker bus was blocking the lane. I peers arround

the
right but there was no way I was going to chance riding on the outside of
the traffic facing those vehicles. Had to get off and walk past the bus on
the pavement. The bus was a 220, W reg, possibly W9#XXX. When confronted

his
response was "**** you". Who can I complain to to ensure he loses his job,
or at the bery least is forced to ride a bike for 50 miles arround London.

Well, if it works like it does around here then you'll be able to complain
to a manager at the bus company, but nothing will come of it. I wish you
better luck than I've had.