Old September 2nd 04, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message
into our lane. We *had* to go slightly into the bus lane, as there was
no other option left open - I wonder whether the reason will show if the
cameras we saw were working, or whether we'll get £100 fine because we
were in the bus lane....

The bus forced its way onto your side of the road? It's the busses fault
then, I trust you took it's number an made a formal complaint.

However thats no excuse for you to enter a bus lane unless and emergency -
you should have stopped as if the bus lane was a pavement.