Old September 2nd 04, 09:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"redtube" wrote in message

As for OYBIKE.

OYBike have at least two operators, and when I was riding back to work,

head someone exclaim "there's another one" - so I'm not the only

customer
they've had,

I work at White City Station and I've seen these monstrosity looking bikes
totally appearing to be unused.
I assume its YOU that have rented one of the four that were clipped up

there
outside the Station? Three seems to remain or is the fourth now back in
position?

I wouldnt be seen dead riding one them unless it was for charity. Why cant
they provide decent looking bikes?
The whole thing is a joke. And how much are they per hour or whatever the
telephone call is? Is it Premium Rate? Tell us please.

Yeah, they look pretty goofy, but you have to try them out at least once

Yeah, it was me that took the bike. Put it back on the other stand (there's
two at white city).

The phone call is an 0845 number, takes about a minute at check in and check
out. Add the 30p/80p to rent and it mounts up.

I dont think they'll get enough customers to pay for the person on the
phone, let alone the maintenece and overheads.

--
Everything above is the personal opinion of the author, and nothing to do
with where he works and all that lovely disclaimery stuff.