Old September 2nd 04, 10:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
vernon levy vernon levy is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message
into our lane. We *had* to go slightly into the bus lane, as there was
no other option left open - I wonder whether the reason will show if the
cameras we saw were working, or whether we'll get £100 fine because we
were in the bus lane....

The bus forced its way onto your side of the road? It's the busses fault
then, I trust you took it's number an made a formal complaint.

Get a life! Re-read the original posting below and justify your above
interpretation.

Unfortunately, on the other side of the
road, there is no bus lane, and a parked car diverted an oncoming bus
into our lane.

I think you should have a spell as a bus driver and experience the stresses
and strains of trying to maintain a public service to a timetable in an
environment that conspires to prevent it from happening. If was the person
receiving your trivial letter(s) of complaint I can guarantee my litter bin
would give it the attention it deserved.