Old September 2nd 04, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Annabel Smyth wrote:
davek wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 2 Sep 2004:
...except waiting for the bus to pass, which is what you should have done.

We couldn't; there was no space - we would all be sat there yet, waiting
for someone to be able to reverse!

In theory, waiting restrictions should be so arranged that the parked
car would not be there during the hours of operation of the bus lane.

However, this requires thoughtful design, careful implementation, and
no politically-motivated adjustments afterwards.

Colin McKenzie
--
The great advantage of not trusting statistics is that
it leaves you free to believe the damned lies instead!