Old September 2nd 04, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ambrose Nankivell Ambrose Nankivell is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Jack Ouzzi writes:

On 2 Sep 2004 16:31:10 GMT, David Nutter
wrote:

If the driver is thick,

Normal for Lincolnshire ............

This morning I noted that Skool Traffic was back again. On my return from
the pool, two roundabouts on my route were totally clogged with twits who'd
entered without being able to get off, and some nitwit in a Rover decided to
try and murder me by entering against the circulating traffic. That
certainly woke me up!

See line above ............

For Sale: Indicator lights, all model vehicles available, all
completely unused, apply; The Lincolnshire Motorist.

Ah yes, Flashing Yellow Lights Puzzle BMW Driver:

url:http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/11/bmw.html