Old July 29th 03, 04:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

But those of us with a pass (or now Oyster) have already paid. Having
pre-loaded tfl and other operators' coffers we clearly deserve seats or
at least comfortable standing positions far more than you unplanning
types delaying the bus with your ticket buying.

Matthew

Matthew,

The fact that you have prepaid your ticket does not give you some moral
precedence over those of us who choose, for whatever reason, to buy an
individual ticket. Moreover, queue-jumping is simply wrong, in ANY
circumstances.

And, before you ask, no I am not one of those that proffers a £20 note for 70
pence ticket - I ALWAYS have the correct change available.

Marc.