Old July 29th 03, 04:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

In message , Ed Crowley
writes
I meant less dangerous for the passengers inside the bus! I've been
thrown down the stairs of a double-decker by the drivers'
over-enthusiastic braking on more than a few occasions.

And I've seen someone thrown down the whole length of a bus on a single
decker and hit the windscreen. (Learner driver pulled out in front of
bus. Bus driver had to brake very hard)
To be honest all vehicles can be dangerous in the wrong hands. And
accidents happen to all sizes of vehicles.
If you think big buses are dangerous. What about the huge lorries which
go through our roads?
--
CJG