Old September 5th 04, 01:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Mait001 wrote:
This is an incredibly sad "improvement", and I would like to record both my
dismay at the wanton vandalism that is being visited on London's bus routes

by
T.F.L (or whatever quango-based morons now control these matters)

Not that TFL is a Quango.

I did not state that T.F.L. is a quango.

Not that TFL is a Quango.

Anyway it's not a sad day, good riddance to the too warm,

That's a joke - have you been on the upper deck of one of the oven-like
replacement buses?

too cold

this is nonsense: if the windows are open, that's the passengers' or
conductor's fault, not the fault of the bus design

tiny
midget buses

how can you call a double-decker a midget bus?

Marc.