Old September 5th 04, 07:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Roadside bus ticket machines

"David FitzGerald" wrote in message

One thing which they won't do, which drives me around the bend, is
sell you two single tickets in exchange for a £2 coin. If a £2 coin
is all you have, you can only buy a single £1 ticket and receive no
change. I expected I could just press the £1 ticket twice to get it
to print 2 and charge me £2... but no. Grr! It's caught me out a
couple of times!

To lose one £2 coin may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like
carelessness.

Lady Bracknell