Old September 5th 04, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Bill Bill is offline

Default Unenforceable banned right turn in Highgate London

In message , Brimstone
writes
Are you
seriously suggesting that most people don't know which compass direction a
road lies along?

I would agree with that, I have a GPS in the car and having driven
around a strange town it is often quite surprising to find the direction
I'm heading is nothing like the one I thought I was. With roundabouts
and subtle bends in the road it is well high impossible to keep track of
compass directions.

--
Bill