Old September 5th 04, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

You missed route 13 from Golders Green to Aldwych which is rumoured to
be losing its recently modernised Routemasters very soon to former
route 9 RMLs. Note this is a rumour that has just emerged and it may
have no foundation at all.

This seems odd. I'd have thought they'd keep the "best" till the end, and
flog the more tired off first.

FWIW, there was one RML on Upper St on Friday with "Goodbye - See you on
the 273s" in the driver's window. I didn't notice which route it was on,
though.