Old July 29th 03, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Borough boundaries

Paul Cummins wrote:
In article ,
(Mike Bristow) wrote:

I feel that you have distorted the facts of the matter.

This is exactly as he described the matter to me.

As I feel
that it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with you as soon
as Clive's name comes up I'll leave it there.

He was the one that cast the first stone - despite his own 'sin'

Stop being childish. You gave some patently inaccurate facts. Clive
pointed this out, as I did. If you want to try to take the moral high
ground, perhaps you should stop confusing Outlook Express users by
deliberately exploiting a bug in OE in every post you make.
--
Richard J.