Old September 6th 04, 06:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Nick Finnigan Nick Finnigan is offline

Default Unenforceable banned right turn in Highgate London

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
.uk...

A good question is: who would prosecute a cyclist for passing a sign
that said "No Entry - Except Cyclists" (in this instance it allows
access to a contra-flow solid-line cycle lane on an otherwise one-way
street).

Downing Street? I thought someone posted a while ago that
the "No Entry" signs were each side of the main 'one-way'
lane, and so the contraflow cycle lane is not "No Entry".
I think that is legitimate signing, and any vehicle which fits
in the contra-flow lane may travel the 'wrong' way.