Old September 6th 04, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default West London Tram Proposal

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Apologies.

I shall coin the almost indistinguishable term RT-RT to refer to
super-buses,

Is that like two RTs with a hinge connecting them ?

and then hope that someone in the relevant ministry gets them
confused with AT-ATs, and that all our congestion problems are thereby
solved.

I didn't know AT-ATs had open rear platforms ;-)

Nick
--
"And we will be restoring neurotypicality just as soon as we are sure
what is normal anyway. Thank you". -- not quite DNA