Old September 7th 04, 07:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Unenforceable banned right turn in Highgate London

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
.uk...

http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/sign071.shtml

means 'Route to be used by pedal cycles only'.

Except I don't think that would apply to a full-blown road.
You need a "no entry" to stop the motorised traffic.

The safest way to achieve this would be to put in a traffic island 1 metre
from the kerb, and have No Entry signs on the large entrance, and Cycle Only
signs on the small entrance.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped