Old July 29th 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
cookie cookie is offline

Default Not to Do With London Transport

If you would like a bus/train map produced by Metro for Huddersfield you can
download a copy from
http://www.wymetro.com/docs/mapguides/kirklees-s.pdf

Alternatively, First in Halifax/Huddersfield produce a local area network
guide, they could post you a copy if you ring them on 01484 426313 (Old
Fieldhouse Lane Depot).

cookie (in huddersfield)

"boristhe.spider" wrote in message
Try Huddersfield Tourist Information, I'm sure they'll post you one.

BTS
"CJG" wrote in message
Does anyone know (hopefully on-line) I can get a guide to public
transport in the Huddersfield area? Not just the city centre. The towns
around the city too? I try West Yorkshire Metro web-site and they don't
have much on Huddersfield. Apart from trains. And First Buses in
Huddersfield their web-site bus route map when you try and zoom in
crashes.
Any help grateful for.
--
CJG