Old September 8th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Getting off at euston Now where do we go?

In article ,
(Melv) wrote:

Am taking the family on a day out next week from Coventry to London we
will be getting off at Euston ( I presume) What I need to know is first
of all how from there we get to Oxford st. I seem to recall last time I
was there I came out front doors went right and then left? Also from
there (Oxford st) where do I then go for all the attractions? Trafalgar
square, Buckingham palace etc. I hear they are in walking distance? Can
anyone reccomend a good site the ones I have ound dont have the info I
require.

Too late now but what you should have done before this week was to catch a
73 bus in Euston Road and have a last experience of a Routemaster to
Oxford St (and onwards via Park Lane to Victoria) while you still could.

I took my 12 year old daughter (from King's Cross) last week. This week
the Routemasters have gone. No getting on and off at traffic lights, no
top deck on the bendibuses now on the 73 to see the sights from. :-(((

--
Colin Rosenstiel