Old September 8th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

In article ,
(Colin McKenzie) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

I stumbled on an RT on a Cornish farm while on holiday this summer.
GOK what it was doing there! Some pictures at

Gently falling apart, by the look of it! We are now at the point where
many 'preserved' RTs are getting beyond saving. If anyone knows of one
for sale at a sensible price, let me know.

I do have a more detailed location for RT4028.

--
Colin Rosenstiel