Old September 8th 04, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Bendy psychology

Jim ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I use the 73. I love the old buses, but was also mildly interested in
seeing these new creatures cruising down Essex Road.

I've just repeated a car journey from Friday, including the length of Upper
St.

At a stop where there were just two bendies today, taking up what seemed
like about a mile of road, there had been more RMs on Friday, with an
emptier "feel". to that space.

It's also *far* more difficult to let a Bendy out in traffic - with an RM,
you don't need too big a gap, and it's possible to pause from not that far
behind the cab. With a Bendy, you have to be MUCH further back to be sure
they're going to get out while leaving you your front wing intact.

I wonder how this will affect overall traffic flows? Surely it can only
slow London down even further?